Sunday: 12:00 – 23:00
Monday: 16:30 – 20:30
Tuesday: 16:30 – 23:00
Wednesday: 16:30 – 23:00
Thursday: 16:30 – 00:00
Friday: 16:30 – 00:00
Saturday: 12:00 – 00:00
92 Connaught Road
Surrey, GU24 0HJ
If you have any questions then please email us and we’ll reply as soon as we can.
As part of the application process all members must agree to abide by the standards of behaviour expected. These include not using excessive bad language, drugs, threatening behaviour or violence. Members may sign in a maximum of two guests at a time. Members with guests are resonsible for their conduct.
Members and guests may bring in children but these must be well-behaved and those under 12 must usually leave the Club by 9pm. At some events children will be allowed to stay later – this will be publicized in advance. Members may bring dogs into the club as long as they are kept under control on a lead at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the club during events.
Committee and Directors
The club is run by a committee that is voted in at each year’s AGM. Each committee member is responsible for managing their portfolio, reporting on the budget / spend and keeping the Committee up to date with activities at each meeting and presenting a yearly report to Members at the AGM. The portfolios are:
- Communications (Alex Deans) – responsible for ensuring the infrastructure and facilities are in place for and helping with the advertising and distribution of information as necessary.
- Contracts (Roy Fairweather) – responsible for ensuring that the contracts are in place and managed for utilities, entertainment, gaming services, and any other contracts where contractual obligations are made with third parties.
- Entertainment (Ciara Nasseri-chahpar) – responsible for ensuring a wide range of events are arranged as often as agreed by the Committee. The events may be open only to Members or open events.
- Finance (Ian Angell) – responsible for all aspects of financial management and cotrol and liaises with the appointed accountants to ensure that accounts are properly filed. The Finance Portfolio Holder is also responsible for bookkeeping, payroll, VAT Returns as necessary together with helping to set and oversee the management of budgets for other portfolios.
- House Management (Alan Lopez) – responsible for all aspects of building, internally and externally. This will include arranging work parties, dealing with suppliers, health and safety and the investment programme delivery.
- Secretary and Human Resources (Caz Moody and Liam Brennan) – responsible for the operation of the committee and all staff matters.
- Membership (Simon Granger) – responsible for managing the new members and renewal processes and maintaining accurate records ensuring compliancy with GDPR Policy.
The work of the committee is overseen by the club’s directors (Nigel Shileds, Roy Fairweather and John Power) who may also attend committee meetings. The committee is supported in the day to day operation of the club by the Bar Manager who is responsible for the bar, including licensing, stock control, providing accurate records to the Treasurer and staff cover.