Sunday: 12:00 – 23:00
Monday: 16:30 – 22:00
Tuesday: 16:30 – 23:00
Wednesday: 16:30 – 23:00
Thursday: 16:30 – 00:00
Friday: 16:30 – 00:00
Saturday: 12:00 – 00:00
92 Connaught Road
Surrey, GU24 0HJ
If you have any questions then please email us and we’ll reply as soon as we can.
As part of the application process all members must agree to abide by the standards of behaviour expected. These include not using excessive bad language, drugs, threatening behaviour or violence. Members may sign in a maximum of two guests at a time. Members with guests are resonsible for their conduct.
Members and guests may bring in children but these must be well-behaved and those under 12 must usually leave the Club by 9pm. At some events children will be allowed to stay later – this will be publicized in advance. Members may bring dogs into the club as long as they are kept under control on a lead at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the club during events.
Committee and Directors
The club is run by a committee that is voted in at each year’s AGM. Each committee member is responsible for managing their portfolio, reporting on the budget / spend, managing relevant contracts and keeping the Committee up to date with activities at each meeting and presenting a yearly report to Members at the AGM. The portfolios are:
- Finance (lead: Ian Angell)
- All aspects of financial management and control, management of the accountants, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT Returns, and helping to set and oversee the management of budgets for other portfolios.
- HR (lead: Ciara Nasseri-chahpar, support: Mani Nasseri-chahpar)
- Staff management, recruitment, Health and Safety and employee relations
- Membership (lead Megan Partington, support: Nick Swain)
- Membership, records management, GDPR compliance, incident management and discipline, suggestions
- House management (lead: Alan Lopez, support: Dennis )
- Routine and planned maintenance, projects
- Bar Services (lead: Simon Granger, support: Frank Henderson)
- Stock selection, supplier contracts (including gaming and TV), IT and till operations
- Marketing (lead: Caz Moody, support: Penny Collyer, Alex Deans)
- Communications and entertainment
- Secretary (Liam Brennan)
- Committee support and administration for meetings and records
The work of the committee is overseen by the club’s directors (Nigel Shields, Roy Fairweather and John Power) who may also attend committee meetings. The committee is supported in the day to day operation of the club by the Bar Manager who is responsible for the bar, including licensing, stock control, providing accurate records to the Treasurer and staff cover.